Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
The Company is the controller of the personal data collected from customers purchasing products via our website.
Please find the Company’s contact details below.
PV Home AB, reg. nr 559158–2480,
c/o Leilas generalstore, Eldsundsvägen 1, 645 35 Strängnäs, Sweden
If you have any questions regarding the Company’s processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Categories of data processed, purpose and legal basis for processing
The Company collects and processes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We need this information to process your order, deliver the product to you and notify you when the product is available for pick-up, as well as administering your order. The legal basis for the processing is that it is necessary in order for the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations towards you.
The Company processes your purchase history, i.e. information about the products and number of products you have purchased, the date of the purchases, price and any correspondence and documentation regarding your purchase. We process this information to be able to provide customer service and to administer potential returns, exchanges or other complaints. The legal basis for the processing is a balancing of interests where the Company’s legitimate interest is to be able to provide customer service and to facilitate the administration of returns, exchanges and other complaints.
Payments made for purchases on the Company’s website are processed by a third-party payment service and such third party is the controller of the credit card information and other information relating to the payment.
Does the company share your information with others?
The Company may share your data with selected suppliers which are necessary for the Company’s business, e.g. business systems and delivery services. These recipients may only process your personal data on behalf of the Company and in relation to their performance of their services on behalf of the Company. The Company has taken all appropriate legal-, technical- and organizational actions necessary to secure that your personal data is processed securely, with an adequate level of protection, in relation to the transfer or sharing of personal data to such selected third parties.
Furthermore, the Company may disclose your personal data to a public authority where the Company is obligated to do so by law. In the event all or part of the Company are sold, the Company may transfer your personal data to a potential purchaser of the business.
Transfer outside of the EU/EES
Your personal data will primarily be processed within the EU/EES but may be transferred to countries outside of the EU/EES if the Company uses suppliers who, for example, have its servers located in such a country. The Company has taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is secure, e.g. to make sure that the recipient has signed a contract including provisions ensuring that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR. A copy of these provisions can be provided upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we keep your data?
The Company may save your name, contact details, and purchase history for up to 36 months after the purchase in order to administrate returns, complaints etc.
The Company may also save your personal data for a longer period of time if it is necessary for the Company in order to fulfil a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data according to applicable law (e.g. the Accounting Act or the Money Laundering Act), or in order for the Company to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your data subject rights
You have certain legal rights which you can enforce vis-à-vis the Company. Below is a summary of these rights. For complete information regarding your rights, please see the GDPR, Section 3–5.
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning yourself is being processed by the Company. If that is the case, you have the right to access the personal data and information regarding, inter alia, the categories of personal data concerned, the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed and the envisaged period of time for which personal data will be stored.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request a copy, provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable formation, of the personal data provided by you to the Company. You also have the right to request that the Company transmits such data to another controller. The right to data portability is only applicable for personal data which are processed by automatic means and based on your consent or if the processing is necessary for the Company’s performance of a contract with you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request that the Company rectify any inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete data regarding yourself.
- Right to erasure. Under certain circumstances you are entitled to request that the Company erase your personal data, for example, if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to the Company’s processing of personal data concerning yourself.
- Right to restriction of processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the Company restricts its processing of your personal data. For example, if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, you may request that the processing of that personal data is restricted during a period of time during which the Company has the opportunity to control the accuracy of the personal data.
- Complaints. If you have any complaints regarding the Company’s processing of your personal data, you may submit your complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY).
If you want to exercise your right of access, data portability, rectification, erasure, objection, or restriction, please contact the Company at email@example.com.